But I had a rough start for this precious ball of Millefoglie. I didn't have a pattern in mind when I casted on. I was thinking something between a scarf and a shawl, then i decided that one ball is not going to be enough. If I remember correctly I casted on ... thrice. And not to mention how tough it is to frog the yarn! That initial pink furry bit where all the furs get tangled together.
It all finally came together when I decided to do drop stitches! Yes, a great solution for limited yardage of yarn. You get a longer scarf by cheating.
So, this is how my yarn has been in just 2 days! Don't laugh, damn it. I've got other work to do, so this IS good progress. But I had to stop here for the day because I realised that I don't have enough pearls for the dark red bit and gotta run down to get another pack. But I got down in the late afternoon and by then the shops have closed. (T_T)
I'll go there first thing in the morning tomorrow.
I really really love the pearl additions!!!