Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

DIY: Flower Crown



Flower Crown
Back view



This is another Rookie-inspired DIY project that has been on my to-do list for FAR TOO LONG. And now, it's done. And now, I'm happy. And now, I am itching to make more.



Crochet roses
I made this flower crown using crochet roses that I made in various sizes, felt, a plain headband, and ... lots of glue. Perhaps next time I will make one using really big, plastic flowers.  Now let me put on this flower crown and a white tutu, and then leave for an imaginary afternoon tea in my imaginary secret garden. x

P.S.: The photos were taken before I dyed my hair pink. My hair tips are still pink!
P.P.S.: Someone asked me about how I achieved the original black and blond ombre look in a comment on my original ombre hair post. I can't help you at all because a friend did it for me! I simply provided the dye and the hair. :P

4 comments:

Christena Painter said...

I love it! Super cute! But how do you crochet the flowers???

BEESTLYproducts said...

love that, love tavi. <3

Alexandriaweb said...

This is so cute! :D

Roy Andrews said...

This iis a great post thanks