Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

I WEAR DIY: School House Rock

I WEAR DIY
Hello everyone! It's been quite a while since I last wrote about something that I am making/have made. I am terribly sorry about that and I promise to post a DIY tutorial this weekend! (Psst, it's gonna be a sewing project...)


Meanwhile, I have been enjoying my DIY projects that I have made in the past... by wearing them! Remember the rosette and lace refashioned tee that I made a while ago? I have been wearing it rather frequently.
I thought it would be nice to show you guys how I wear my DIY items and thus I decided to write this post. I always end up looking like a punk rocker wannabe. Seriously, I have no idea why.


That's all for now and stay tuned for a tutorial that is coming up this weekend! I shall be off to do my school assignments now. 

1 comment:

Hello Naka said...

i love your outfit espeically the biker boots and skirt :3