Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

FO: Put a Ring on It (Pearls and Diamonds Ring)

Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh... *humming Beyonce's hit song...



I finally got the chance to post pictures of this Pearls and Diamonds ring! I got the tiny ring pack from Spotlight quite a while ago. It was in the SALE basket and had a reduced price of $1!!! What a steal!!!


As you can see from the pictures above, the pack comes with everything you need to complete the ring. There are even instructions for it! But I personally think that the instructions are crap. Either that or I just couldn't do it accordingly. So I thought to myself, "Screw that, I'll just do it my own way." I'm glad that I did. I even have some beads left over! And of course I'm keeping them for possible future projects.


Sorry about all these blur pictures. There are 2 reasons for this. Firstly, I can't be very stable with my hand, especially when I could only use one of them since the other one is posing for the ring. I've tried taking pictures of the ring on my table, but the results are not great. The ring looks better on a finger. Secondly, it should be obvious that I edited the pictures to give it a soft focus and a more romantic feel. Blur = romantic. Something new eh?


Most importantly, this post is reminder to all that contrary to what my blog title suggests, this is not a blog that is about knitting and knitting and... knitting. This is a craft blog and I write about anything and everything that I have made (^_^).

That's all for now. Winter is cold and I am already feeling sleepy... at 8.13pm. Bravo.

2 comments:

Hello Naka said...

looks great ^^ i wanna get some ring bases :3

gwenstella said...

thank you Naka! hee hee yes, buy them in bulk. it's cheaper...