Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I WEAR DIY: Purple and Bleached Denim

Hi guys, I'm finally crawling out of my pile of notes and coming back to my blog. I would have been jumping around my room playing air guitar with the song Johnny B. Goode blasting in the background. But right now I just feel drained. Grrr... 


I know I promised a Refashion Tutorial. That will be TOMORROW! YAYY!!!


Meanwhile... a late I WEAR DIY post. It's something that I wore on October 20th, Spirit Day.





Bleached Denim Jacket: DIY (thrifted and bleached)
Little Miss Tee: swapped at some clothing exchange
Skirt: Dress worn as skirt
Charm Bracelet: DIY


Also, I think it's time I throw my white plimsolls away. But... it's so comfortable!!!


Oh, and my tutorials have been appearing on cuteable.com and copycatcrafts.com. (^_^)v

No comments: