Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

WIP: Panda Hat

I started this on a whim and obviously did not think the pattern through. You can't see it but it's a real mess on the wrong side of the work because I didn't think about whether to use fair isle or intarsia knitting. This is also the very first time that I'm using double-pointed needles!!!


I started this last weekend and haven't been working on it since I took this picture. Uni work is consuming me at the moment! Hope to finish this soon so that I can write up the proper pattern and share it with everyone. *GASP yes, I came up with the pattern on my own! :D


That's all for now! I need to get back to uni work!

3 comments:

MegaMi May said...

Aaaaaw, cute little panda. I love it!

Hello Naka said...

its look great! ive never used double pointed needles either i want to make a hat now though :3

Atley said...

Now thats modern style of knitting! my grandmother never had anything so fancy!