Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh, what the hell (The same coat over and over again)





Coat on!
Jacket (ICE blue jacket): ICE, $20
Blouse (Grey blouse with pearl and lace accent): from Bangkok
Skirt (Black and white floral skirt with peplum): random shop in Sydney, $7.50
Shoes: New Look, $19.90 (after wearing them for a year, they still give me blisters)


As you guys will come to realise, I remix my wardrobe a lot. By a lot, I mean, really, A LOT. So, why? Well, firstly, I don't have time to do laundry every weekend, so I wear the same coat several times over a span of a few weeks. I guess I probably shouldn't be washing my dirty laundry in public (no, not literally). But hey, it's so cold that I don't even secrete a single bead of sweat and I always smell so good. I think I should start tagging each individual clothing item so that people can see how I try to mix and match the same item over and over and over again. (And over again)


Another reason why I'm wearing this coat again and again is because ... I hate it. I know that doesn't make sense at all. I hate it and I'm wearing it again and again!? Well, I hate it, but I just wanna get all my money's worth before I dump it into one of those donation bins out there. I'm stingy like that. For anyone who's interested, I hate it because it is made of fleece and it looks so cheap. I must have been drunk when I bought it.


Last but not least, I'm a poor student who can't afford to spend my lunch money on materialistic goods all the time. So, I have to remix my wardrobe all the time. It's not a bad thing, really. It's fun.


All right, so that's all for now. Check out my new tags at the bottom of this post. 



2 comments:

BEESTLYproducts said...

haha. me and my bff have coined a phrase for things like that, "price per wear". once you get something down to $1 per wear, it's okay to get rid of it. "price per wear" also helps cushion the blow when you're buying something really expensive :-)

Kat said...

i love it. the pattern of that skirt is beyond darling! I really love you're turning this into a little more fashiony, although i do love all of your crafts.