Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

SPOT the difference

(via ASOS.com)

Dress: Cotton On, $15
Shoes: ASOS.com
Bag: El-cheapo bag that came free with a magazine


Erm, I recently saw a leopard print dress on ASOS.com and I think I have a highly similar one from Cotton On. And I bought mine on a sale for just $15. Ok, I know, obviously the model wears it better... But when you try to be objective, you will find that both dresses are really similar!


The funny thing about this picture is that, coincidentally, my shoes are from ASOS.com.


P.S.: Please excuse my mum and my maternal grandma. This is the only picture that I have with me wearing the dress...it's not even taken recently!

2 comments:

BEESTLYproducts said...

your shoes choice was much better! (and grandma is adorable!)

Unknown said...

alllooo!!
you look great!!
and i like better the sleeves of your dress :-)


ow thx for the wishes btw:-)
xo Chris