Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

It's golden

I had dinner with some friends on Saturday. It was to celebrate her 21st birthday... which occurred a month ago!  I said that I would knit a hat for her, but I have not even casted it on! I told her, "either I'm a very bad friend, or I'm a lazy arse." Hopefully, I'll start the hat very very soon! >_<


Anyway, this is what I wore to the dinner. I think the weather is turning warmer. I didn't even have to wear a coat. :) The baggy sweater that I wore is 2 sizes too big, but I like the oversized look. I feel like I can wear it over almost anything and everything. I was actually wearing it over a dress in these pictures! Also, you probably can't see it from the photos, but it's a sweater with gold, glittery fibres. I had to edit these photos because the lighting of the original photos were awful. >_<


Top (Oversized golden sweater): $10, random shop in Sydney
Bottom (Beige floral dress): Valleygirl
Tights (Grey knitted tights): Sportsgirl
Shoes (Doc Martens Wannabe): Rubi shoes


And here are just some photos from the day. 
Polaroid

Mars Bars Cheese Cake

The streets at night


That's all for now! Hope you all had a great weekend. I'm all ready to start my second week of uni tomorrow! I've got a couple of DIY posts coming up, so stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute floral shorts :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

Bronzed Humanity said...

Cute! Love the shorts!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Blue Vanilla Giveaway

Hello Naka said...

i love your dress :3 and the mars bar cake looks so so yummy and the answer to your Q, I took GCSEs textiles, but my mum used to be a sweatshop worker :p i got a book about dressmaking, which teaches you about drafting aswell :) I've never had the patience to read it propely though XD i had someone who used to want to have the same clothes as me, so i decided to try sewing my own clothes so they couldnt copy ^^;