Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

DIY: Personalised Tote

DIY tote + Dress (recent buy from Valleygirl, $14.95)
I have been wanting to get a new bag to bring to uni because the current one that I am using is practically falling apart. So, I decided to whip out my fabric crayons and personalise a tote that I got for free from a random event. I didn't want to use the bag as it is, because I don't like using things that are identical to what more than 10 people have...hahaha. Moreover, personalising a tote bag with fabric crayon is fun!


I decided on using the sentence "Are we there yet?" as it reflects what I currently feel about uni in general. I really really really just can't wait to graduate. 


How I made it: I simply printed the words on an A4 size paper, put it in the tote and traced the words using a black fabric crayon. It initially looked a little too plain, so I added a red border by tracing around the edge A4 paper. 


I can't wait to bring this "new" tote to uni tomorrow! Also, I can finally stop wearing the clothes from the capsule wardrobe to uni tomorrow because I have accomplished 30 outfits! I'll be writing the last installment of the Capsule Wardrobe series soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

really nice!
you can try decoupage on fabric if u want too!
it has nice results!
Kisses Chris

Kailey said...

Eee this is so clever - I love it! Also, these pictures are so gorgeous ^^

I V Y said...

such a cute tote bag!

xo zebra and meerkat

BEESTLYproducts said...

someone has senior-itis! fabric crayons? gotta find those.