Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

DIY: Friendship Bracelet







I'm sorry that I haven't been posting a lot for the past few weeks. It's officially the summer break but I'm still on a clinical placement for Uni. There's this dress that I made which needs a little alteration and another dress that I made which was destroyed in the washing machine. I shall tell these stories about my 2 dresses another time. Oh, and there's this shawl/scarf thing that I knitted for my friend which has yet to reach Germany!!! Oh bugger. So right now, I'll just show you guys this really simple friendship bracelet that I made a while ago...


This is really really simple and everyone can make it! I made this using a pack of $1 embroidery threads and a silver bracelet that I never wore. 


I didn't take pictures of the steps to tying the embroidery threads because you can easily find really good tutorials on the Internet. What I thought was more important for me to show was how to start and  finish the bracelet. So.... here it goes!

Starting
Finishing
All right, that's all for now! I'm going to work on my dresses!! xx




EDIT: Yikes... I think I forgot to mention that I used some fabric glue at the ends before cutting the strings. The fabric glue prevents the strings from becoming loose after cutting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how can I end it? Should I tie the strings?? Cause when I cut it, it will all losen up.