Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Write Like... Cory Doctorow


I write like
Cory Doctorow
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

So they say. Of course I didn't simply copy and paste one example of my writing! I actually used several of my recent blog posts on my personal blog. This is the result that recurred for the greatest number of time, amongst other strong contenders such as Stephen King and Vladimir Nabokov. So considering the average, this should be the answer. 


Maybe I should start looking up on this author and read one of his books. Frankly speaking, I have never heard of him.


(It's actually kind of freaky because I tried analysing the paragraph above and I got the same response, Cory Doctorow!!!)


Find out who you write like over here!

No comments: