Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Christmas presents 2010

Before people start forgetting about the existence of my blog, I thought I should post something. These photos have been lying on my desktop for the longest time. It's time I show it to all of you.


Christmas presents that I made in 2010:
Possibly gothic ring made with Swarovski crystals
Ear studs made by pasting 2 different buttons together
Keyring with a little crochet heart
I made the crochet heart by following the pattern over here. But my heart looks really different from the original version. The yarn and hook combination that I used probably was not very compatible with the pattern.

The idea for the ring and the ear studs came when I was simply fiddling with the supplies that I have.

2 comments:

The Craftettes said...

these are all great, easy ideas! i love the button earrings :)

Hello Naka said...

i love your crochet heart ^^ and nice bg :3