Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

I'm making a dress to wear to a vintage show


There is a vintage show coming to Sydney, called the Love Vintage show. It was here in Sydney back in March but I missed it because I simply could not find the time amidst the hectic uni workload. This time, I will not miss it for the world.

And, I'm making a dress to wear to the show. This is the pattern and the fabric that I am using. Ahhhh!! Summer!!


I've sewn up a muslin for the bodice and it seems that I have to alter the rather poofy back a little. But that should not be a huge issue since the zipper is at the back of the bodice. I can always take more in as I insert the zipper.


Wish me luck! x


P.S.: Oh, and a reader commented on one of the previous posts and asked me about the camera I use and what I do with my photos. I am using a Canon Digital IXUS 80 IS which I have been using for 4 years. My recent photos have been edited using the Photoscape, a program that can be downloaded for FREEEE!! I highly recommend it to everyone!!

No comments: