Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

J'aime mon carre (I Love My Scarf)

Yes I actually do have a little fetish for scarves. And I love this fabulous website by Hermes that features various fashion-forward people from around the globe and the many ways that they wear their Hermes scarf. 


You don't have to own a Hermes scarf to replicate those styles on the website! I actually have a look-alike that I got from Cotton On for just 2.00AUD. You can most probably get a good one from a thrift shop too!


Of all the people on the website, I like Kozue from Tokyo the most. I think she's simply adorable!


So, hop on over to the website to check out all the different ways to wear your scarf now! 




Note: The site may not be easy to navigate at first but you'll get used to it.


All images are from J'aime mon carre

1 comment:

Hello Naka said...

:D looks like a great site must check it out ^^