Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

bowed down



Doing nail art is fast becoming a quick and easy for me to relax and de-stress. With a bottle of nail polish at an affordable $2 and a mere 5-minute walk from home, I am not surprised that this is the second bottle of nail polish that I've bought in a short span of 2 weeks. 


I need help.





Materials:
Nude nail polish
Clear nail polish
Permanent market


Steps:
1. Apply appropriate layers of nude nail polish.
2. Draw cute little bows using permanent marker. Wait for it to dry.
3. Apply a layer of clear nail polish to seal the ink from the marker.


Oh wait. There's just one problem: I can't draw neat little bows on the nails on my right hand. >_<

1 comment:

Nana. said...

Hehehe, it is super difficult to make something look good on both hands :P But this really is a super cute nail art! It's super simple and that makes it so much fun ^^ I will try this for sure :D