Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

DIY: Flowers in your hair (Part 1)

DIY INSPIRATION: Flowers in your head





Hello my lovely readers! :) I've been in a really good mood lately because the weather has been really great over here in Sydney. The winter chills are slowly fading away, and spring is finally in the air! But I guess the majority of you who are reading this is on the other side of the globe, where summer is turning into fall. Well, that's all right, because this DIY project is perfect for spring AND fall! ^_^




So, without further ado, here's the how-to:


Materials:
1 x hair comb
Several mini flowers (You can get these flowers from most craft shops. They sell them in a bunch!)


Steps:
1. Gather your materials


2. Begin from one of the ends of the hair comb. Get one flower and wrap the wire stalk around the bottom of the comb.


3. The back will look like this as you continue to wrap more flowers around the bottom.


4. Continue with more flowers.


5. Continue until the bottom of the comb is completely covered with flowers! :)


So there you go, a simple way to add flowers/floral accents to your everyday outfits. I have ONE SINGLE STALK left from this project, so I'll be writing another post on another way to put flowers in your hair! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Grimilde said...

nice accessories ^^

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Love this DIY :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

The Ponycats said...

Hi!

that was a pretty pretty DIY(: I love flowers ( in my hair!)

Hope you have a great week full of flowers and pies!

Carmila Ponycat (pony-cat.blogspot.com)

Anna said...

That's really a cool and easy idea!

I think I still have somewhere some white flowers I wore when I was eight :D
... have to find them!

really cute :)