Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

*throws fists into the air, World Cup style

 
image: source

Whooo... World Cup fever is on the rise. But that's not the reason why I am rejoicing. My examinations have finally ended!!! Let's not talk about how I screwed up one paper and how I was late for another... =.=

The important thing is, I finally have more time on hand to materialise all the craft ideas that have been floating around in my head for ages. So, do check this space more often this month to see what I'm up to!
(That's to say that I don't get too depressed over my results when it comes out)

But, first on my to-do list for this hard-earned break:

1. Finish Season 8, 9 and 10 of Friends

2. Tidy my room

3. Watch Portugal vs. Brazil (maybe)

that's all folks!!!
*cue Looney Tunes end credits music

1 comment:

Hello Naka said...

tehe i can't watch the whole thing it last too long and i have a short attention span :3