Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Shake, rattle and roll

I attended a BBQ birthday lunch party thingy a week ago and this is what I wore. Erm, it's supposed to have a 50's rock 'n roll and rebel feel to it, which explains the title of my post. 


Shirt (Oversized gingham shirt): from Bangkok
T-shirt (READ T-shirt): random shop from Singapore, $10
Pants (Grey FOX pants): FOX Singapore, can't remember the price
Shoes (Doc Martens Wannabe): Rubi Shoes, $49.95


No idea why she's hugging my bag so tightly... but look, she's wearing the red beret I made! :D
Not sure if you guys remember, but I made a red beret for my friend as a present for her birthday. She really loves it! It was slightly small for her head initially, but I tugged the beret to make the opening bigger. It worked and the beret now fits her rather nicely!




And check out the awesome cake that she had! It's a giant cupcake! So I guess you can call it a cupcake-cake? Hah! Anyway, we didn't even bother to cut it and simple dug in with our forks. Double dip? Of course!


P.S.: Don't worry, I've already washed this READ t-shirt.

4 comments:

Jai said...

That cupcake-cake! Wow!

BEESTLYproducts said...

i swear i'm going to start doing outfit posts!!!

that cake is crazy!

i'm glad her hat fit :-)

Kenna said...

Nice outfit!It's well put together like you look good without trying :) And those boots are amazing.

Atley said...

I could go for that cake! looks very tasty! and with oreos ? crazy good!