Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Capsule Wardrobe NUMBER 1 - Part 2 of 4

In case you missed it: Capsule Wadrobe NUMBER 1 - Part 1 of 4


30 outfits from 5 tops, 5 bottoms, and 3 jackets...


Hi everyone! I'm back with my second part of my first capsule wardrobe. Frankly speaking, I can't wait for this capsule wardrobe to be done. I am actually very very tempted to abandon this project. The clothes for this capsule wardrobe were selected in the final days of winter and I totally forgot to take spring's weather and colours into consideration. So here I am, still dressing in winter's colours and clothes, braving the crazy warm and windy spring in Sydney. :(


On a happier note, I have finally recovered from the horrible cough and flu. Life is good again.






For those who only recently started following my blog/ didn't notice/ completely forgot... that chambray skirt that I wore in ELEVEN, TWELVE, THIRTEEN and SIXTEEN is something I refashioned from a shirt I thrifted. The DIY tutorial for the skirt can be found here


All right, that's all for now!


P.S.: Uni break week is coming!!!