Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yarn storage solution!

I have to admit that I have a very mild yarn addiction even though I am just a beginner at crochet and knitting. So what happened was that the shelf I cleared last year for my set of Kare Kano comic books was filled up with all the yarns that I own. Some of them were bought, some of them were given to me. 

Whatever it is, they are still yarn and I love them all the same. But as the shelf continued to get filled up and my projects gets on hold, I think I had to find a way to organise them and to keep them clean and safe. 

So I bought this box of Ziploc bags at Daiso last week and put my yarns inside them. 


I organised them according to the yarn brand and the colours. 


In the end, this is what I got:

Long live ziploc bags! Now I hope that the shelf will get less packed as I have more or less settled on the patterns to knit and crochet.

No comments: