Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Sydney Trip 2011/2012 - Day Three

I must be the most lazy blogger in the world. It's been 6 months since the trip and I haven't blogged about all the days of the trip! Anyway, in case you missed it:
Sydney Trip 2011/2012 - Day One

Sydney Trip 2011/2012 - Day Two


DAY THREE (31/12/2011): Glebe Market and the City
Day 3 of the trip consisted of a walk around the Glebe Market, Broadway Shopping Centre and an attempt to countdown to the new year in the city...



Central Station
We waited for a bus to get to Glebe Market. The bus never came.
(from my friend's iPhone)
Here we are, finally at the Glebe Market and hungry for some food!(from my friend's iPhone)
Lunch was this delicious spicy chicken wrap.

Oh hey, red lips.(from my friend's iPhone)
We also had some refreshing drink after lunch whilst on our way to Broadway Shopping Centre.

I love bubbletea and drinks such as this.
Spoilt for choice
I spent such a loooong time at a cosmetic counter in Broadway Shopping Centre umm-ing and ah-ing over what lipstick colour to buy.


Dinner was Mexican food at Mad Mex!(from my friend's iPhone)
Waiting to usher in the new year.

Squeezed like sardines in a can.(from my friend's iPhone)

No comments: