Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

DIY: Pom Pom Cardigan



This is what happens when one feels the sudden urge to add more colours to one's life (and sees a pack of craft pom pom lying on the table).






Materials:
1 pack of craft pom poms
1 plain cardigan
Needle and thread




Steps:
1. Decide where you want to place your pom poms
2. Sew them on!






I've worn this cardigan to uni a couple of times and someone commented that this cardigan reminded her of Dorothy the Dinosaur. =_= I just want to be clear - that was not my intention...............


Dorothy the Dinosaur (via)
Anyway, I still have a couple of the pom poms left and I'm thinking of using them to dress up some plain hair accessories or something. We'll see! 

4 comments:

Hanni said...

It has turned out really lovely & playful :)
Hanni

::little projects in style:: said...

What a cute addition!!

BEESTLYproducts said...

omigod!!!!! i love it so much! perfect :-)

Lalav said...

Lovely!